Below you'll find some of our most commonly asked questions. Whether you're a traveling pro or a travel newbie, you may have questions along the way. If you don't find an answer you're looking for, shoot us a text or email, and we'll get back to you soon!
What travel services do you provide?
- Vacation packages, specializing in cruises and Caribbean destinations
- Airport transfers and car rentals
- Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Customized Itineraries
- Multi-destination trip planning
- Family vacations
- Group travel
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 customer support
Why should I use a travel agent instead of booking my own trip?
There are lots of reasons to use a travel agent!
- Expertise: our experienced travel agents have extensive destination knowledge and can tailor to match your preferences and budget.
- Time Savings: booking a trip can be very time-consuming having to research destinations, accommodations, flights, and activities. Our agents handle these details, freeing you to focus on the excitement of travel!
- Access to exclusive deals: we have access to special rates, promotions, and packages that may not be available to the general public, helping you save on costs.
- Complex itineraries: if your trip involves multiple destinations, intricate itineraries, or unique transportation needs, our expertise ensures a smooth experience.
- Travel assurance: we provide a safety net, offering assistance in case of unexpected events, such as flight delays, cancelations, or change in plans. If you were to book yourself or through a large travel corporation, such as Expedia or Costco, you could either be stuck trying to figure it out on your own, or be on hold for hours. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
Do your services cost anything?
Nope! None! We receive compensation from cruise lines, resorts, and tour suppliers for the bookings we facilitate.
We kindly request that if you utilize our services for questions, quotes, or research, that you consider booking with us. If a guest doesn't book through us, we don't receive the commission. Rest assured, our goal is always to provide you with the best travel experience while ensuring transparency and value.
That being said, if you decide to change or cancel a trip, each travel supplier has they own policy within their terms and conditions that may include fees or lost deposits. That information will be provided to you with your vacation quote.
Can I request special accommodations due to dietary restrictions or mobility issues?
Absolutely. Please inform us during the booking process, and we'll make all necessary arrangements.
How can I reach customer support during my trip?
Your agent will be available before, during, and after your trip 24/7 through text, email, or phone call. Many of our vendors also provide additional assistance.
Do you offer travel insurance?
Yes, and we recommend it! A vacation is a big investment, and it will give you peace of mind to be protected against any unexpected events, such as trip cancelations, medical emergencies, and lost baggage. Many of these expenses would otherwise be non-refundable.
An insurance quote will be provided to you before making the initial trip deposit.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept major credit cards, bank debit cards, and some prepaid debt/gift cards. We are NOT able to process payments in the form of cash or personal checks.